Hawaii Nutrition Company was founded in 2002 in Honolulu, Hawaii specializing in Hawaiian grown botanicals such as Noni, Spirulina, Turmeric and others. Under the direction of Herbalist Monika Kathuria, HNC develops quality Nutritional Supplements and Bath & Body products featuring these Hawaiian grown herbs. We are also able to supply bulk raw materials in the forms of dehydrated powder, juice, and juice concentrate. We can provide formulation assistance to develop or manufacture your unique product. Our laboratory is a certified manufacturer to several countries including Japan, China, South Korea, and Canada.
At HNC, we believe the Hawaiian Islands are the jewel of US agriculture. The pristine environment offers ideal growing conditions for potent botanical ingredients. The majority of our herbs are grown on the Big Island where active volcanoes constantly pump an abundance of minerals into the soil from miles below the earth's surface, while fresh rainwater pours down daily onto the rain forest farms.
That's just the beginning of the journey of our ingredients to your home. The fruits and herbs are picked at the peak of perfection for the next step of either dehydration or juicing. To make our famous noni juice, organically grown ripe fruits are aged in a natural fermentation process for weeks before the juiced is pressed and filtered. The freshly pressed juice is pasteurized and bottled simultaneously right here on Oahu for maximum freshness. Our juice has never left the island for processing, never been exposed to excessive heat or shipping conditions. We supply product directly to retailers. That means product is always fresh, has not been sitting in some distribution warehouse for months before reaching the store shelf.
COMPANY MISSION & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Hawaii Nutrition Company MISSION
- To use simple ingredients from nature to craft premium, safe, and effective supplements and body care products free from artificial ingredients and harmful chemicals.
- To operate a business in which our vision for healthy body, a healthy lifestyle and a healthy planet is guided by our Core Values.
Hawaii Nutrition Company CORE VALUES
- People: Our greatest asset
- Fair Treatment: Treat our farmers and customers with respect every day
- Local Sourcing: Source as many ingredients as possible from the Hawaiian Islands. To bring opportunity to independent farmers in remote areas.
- Community Responsibility: Respecting ourselves, our customers, our planet
- Quality: Surpassing what is required, going the extra mile to the best of our abilities
- Innovation: Unique offerings and processes
- Constant Improvement: Always seeking a better way to produce, package, and deliver our products that increases the quality, purity, and sustainability of products and services.
- Education: Listening, learning and discerning fact from fiction
- Fun: Enjoying what we do and the people we work with
- Service: Treat every customer as if they are a customer for life.
WHY BUY FROM Hawaii Nutrition Company
- Quality: We manufacture all of our products in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency and perfection. Manufacturing facilities are FDA compliant with strict quality controls.
- All Natural: Our products have always, and will always, contain nothing but all natural ingredients. There is nothing artificial, nothing synthetic, no GMO’s, just wholesome natural ingredients you can trust.
- Knowledge: Our products are developed by Monika Tournis, an Herbalist with a Master’s degree from University of Hawaii, 15 years in the health food business, and a family heritage of herb and spice formulation.
- Value: Our product prices are some of the lowest in the market for premium supplements and handcrafted body care. We keep our prices low 365 days a year rather than having sporadic discount sales. While of course profit is important in order to carry on with our business, it is not what drives our passion.
- Environmental Conscience: Our products are cruelty free, biodegradable and minimally packaged with recycled and recyclable materials. It is our practice to use raw materials that are sourced in an environmentally and ethically responsible manner.
- Customers: Our customer community includes the health-conscious people who prefer natural and sustainable products. Customer feedback is a fundamental component of our research and development. We have a large collection of testimonials which reveals the appreciation and loyalty of our customers to the company and our products. When a customer calls to tell us how much our product has helped them, this is what truly inspires us to keep going despite the challenges of running a small business.
- Customer Service: Our goal is to listen and respond to every customer comment or question with well-researched and constructive answers. Our customers have easy access to our staff by telephone and email to answer questions about our products.
Please feel free to contact us: